To ensure your appointment is an enjoyable experience, please observe the following policies:
- Office hours are by appointment. Appointments are scheduled in person or by calling 231.557.3619. If there is no answer, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. You are welcome to schedule via email or text, but please note these methods will not result in quick response times.
- Late arrivals will result in a reduction in treatment time, but will be charged full price. We recommend that you arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please give 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. You may leave a message 24 hours a day at 231.557.3619. If you need to reschedule the day of your appointment, please call (please do not email).
- One week prior to your appointment you will receive a confirmation request from us. This serves as a gentle reminder of the day and time we have reserved for you. Confirmations only take a moment to respond to and your consideration is greatly appreciated. One day before your appointment you will receive a courtesy reminder of your appointment. If you are aware of a conflict with your appointment, please do not wait for these contacts from us to make us aware of it. We are happy to work with you to reschedule.
- If you do not show for an appointment and do not call us, we reserve the right to refuse future appointments with you.
- If you cancel multiple appointments, we reserve the right to refuse future appointments with you.
- Payment is due at the time of your appointment. Payment may be made with cash or local checks.
- If your check is returned with non-sufficient funds, there is an additional $30 NSF fee and the amount of your check due in cash. We reserve the right to refuse checks from you in the future.
- Please turn off all cell phones and/or pagers during your appointment.
- Please do not bring your children to your appointment.
- Please make us aware of any changes in your condition, such as pregnancy, medications, accidents or injuries.
- Please do not come in to the office if you are ill or recovering from an illness; if you are displaying symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever, etc.; or if you have
any contagious afflictions such as pink eye, cold sores, fever blisters,
impetigo, etc. If you are unsure if you should keep your appointment, please
contact us and we will be happy to determine if you should reschedule. If
you arrive for your appointment displaying symptoms, we will not provide
- We are happy to offer samples of products to try. However, we can not continually provide samples in lieu of purchasing products.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
We will provide you with the best recommendations and treatments possible. Results very for each person and your personal lifestyle choices will have an effect on the outcome. Therefore, we can not make any guarantees. All sales are final on products and services.
After a Skin Care Treatment
At Lakeshore Natural Skin Care we are always thankful when a client recommends our services to another person. As a token of our appreciation, for each new client you refer to us, you will receive a gift certificate for $20 towards any service at Lakeshore Natural Skin Care.
Thank you for your cooperation with the above policies.
We appreciate having you as a client.
We look forward to a long, healthy and
happy relationship with you.